Friday, January 30, 2009

mY hEad iS KusUt


Today is the second last day of my Chinese holiday... my homework and assignments have not yet finished and make myself become more clumsy. moreover, next week i have to sit so many tests...all of those test results are will be bring along until my final exam which is waiting for me at the end of my journey to German...
hence, i must struggle for this year to show my consistency in every tests to ensure my dream to Germany becomes true..but what should i do now?????
How is so very hard to find happiness in our life????
How i must get through those challenges just to go studying in Germany????
ohh God please help me...
Please show me the right way to be successful in my life....
all i know, before i waste my time, i must finish my homework and assignments at first...

1 comment: